Any tips on how to debug this on the client side? I can use firebug,
but where do I break to see where the decision is made to not do it
via an ajax request?

On 2/8/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
None. Maybe an unfortunate combination of the form and submit button
being async ? (potential bug , not sure)

On 2/7/07, Daniel Tabuenca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a simple form:
>
> <form jwcid="@Form" delegate="ognl:delegate" async="true"
> listener="listener:submit" cancel="listener:cancel">
>
> with a simple cancel button:
>
> <input jwcid="@Submit" async="true" submitType="cancel" value="Cancel"/>
>

> When it renders the page tapestry generates:
>
> <input type="submit"

onclick="tapestry.form.cancel('Form','Submit_0',{"async":true,"json":false,"url":"/residency/residency/html/Login,$PasswordRecover.$Form.sdirect?state:residency/html/Login=BrO0ABXcPAAAAAQAACG1vZHVsZUlkc3IADmphdmEubGFuZy5Mb25nO4vkkMyPI98CAAFKAAV2YWx1ZXhyABBqYXZhLmxhbmcuTnVtYmVyhqyVHQuU4IsCAAB4cDsrzkil5pr3"})"
> value="Cancel" id="Submit_0" name="Submit_0"/>
>
> However.. this seems to not be donde throuh an asynchronous request
> and the entire page loads. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer