Maybe tacos:AjaxEventSubmit can help here, you can define a special listener
for that submit where you can ignore validation.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Shing Hing Man [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2007 13:43
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: Validation on 'tab out'

If you are using Tap 4.0,
  the contributed component Xtile might be useful.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry-contrib/ComponentReference/XTile.html

Or take a look at
Tacos AjaxEventSubmit
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/components/AjaxEventSubmit.html

In Tap 4.1.2, it should be quite easy to do it with @EventListener
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-annotations/index.html

Shing

--- Balachandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I ve an html file with three textfields and all are
> mandatory.The first one
> is used to get the country code.Once the user enters
> the country code and
> tabs out(lost focus),i ve to validate that against
> values in the db.How can
> i do it with tapestry?
> Submitting the form on tab out and clearing the
> mandatory validation erros
> for the other two fields is the only solution ???
>
> Thanks
> at Nabble.com.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: