Peter Schröder wrote:
hi jonathan,

you may perform a redirect-after-post.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jonathan Bélisle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 17:10
An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Betreff: ssl link

Hi,

I'm using tapestry 4.0.2 and I want to post a form with ssl.
I use the following line for my form :

<form jwcid="@Form" scheme="https" port="443" listener="listener:doXXX" delegate="ognl:beans.validationDelegate">

The problem is that after I submit the form all the links in the resulting page are with the https scheme.
How can I switch back to http after submitting the form.

Thanks, Jonathan

Hi,

I've tried and it does not work. I'm doing it the following way :

ExternalServiceParameter esp= new ExternalServiceParameter(pageName, parameters);
getExternalService().getLink(false, esp);

Still gets https links. Is there any way to specified the scheme ?

Jonathan