Interesting though when I take away the form component I get the same error

On 2/14/07, Dave Kallstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is what I have
 <form t:id="form">
            <t:comp type="Errors"/>

            <label t:type="Label" for="userName"/>:
            <input t:type="TextField" t:id="userName"
t:validate="required,minlength=3" size="30"/>
            <label t:type="Label" for="password"/>:
            <input t:id="password" t:validate="required,minlength=3"
size="30"/>
            <input type="submit" value="Login"/>
        </form>

--