Check out:

http://maven.apache.org/

That's how Tapestry is built and a lot of projects are starting to go
that route (including most all of Apache).

On 2/14/07, Murray Collingwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Carman <james <at> carmanconsulting.com> writes:
> Have you tried maven2?  It, along with its Jetty launcher for testing,
> might help your situation.  As for the error you're getting, are you
> using tapestry-spring?

Thanks James

Adding the tapestry-spring.jar file to the other jars solved the problem.  I
kind of assumed anything with Tapestry in the name would be downloaded in a new
version.

Next problem:

My first page now appears but I get these error messages appearing at the end:

FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'dojo.logging.Logger';
  last tried '__package__.js'
FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'dojo.logging.Logger';
  last tried '__package__.js'
FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'dojo.html.selection';
  last tried '__package__.js'

Cheers
Murray

PS What's maven2?  And if I install it what can I uninstall - or what does it
replace?