From: Daniel Tabuenca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:02 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Tap4.1.2 - DirectLink updateComponents & EventListener not
supported by Safari?

The closest you can get to Safari without a Mac is Konqueror. But why
can't Mac people just use  Firefox like normal people do?

On 2/13/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've no idea. ....I don't currently have a mac and couldn't think of a
generally good use for one off the top of my head other than testing
safari support.

I'd love to be able to test things on Safari, but can't really afford
to get one. Maybe you can find more users who want safari support and
send me one? ;)