I'm interested in knowing the answer to this, as well. In fact, to take it
one step further:

Instead of parameters:

http://www.mysite.com/view?country=spain
http://www.mysite.com/view?country=usa
http://www.mysite.com/view?country=france

And instead of including the page name:

http://www.mysite.com/view/spain
http://www.mysite.com/view/usa
http://www.mysite.com/view/france

I'd like to have something like:

http://www.mysite.com/spain
http://www.mysite.com/usa
http://www.mysite.com/france

On 2/15/07, Dennis Kempin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am experimenting with the tapestry snapshot version and want to write a
little page class that takes an integer parameter to specify an content id
to show. Just like passing a context with an Action link, but just without
the HTTP redirect back to the Page URL.
I could make use of a persistent field to store the id passed with the
context of the ActionLink to show it after reloading, but well that seems
to a be very hacky solution.

Example:
/nopaste/4 is handled by the /nopaste page, but how do I get the integer
value after the slash?

(well i could use the good old ?id=4 GET parameters, but the above example
would look more consistent, IMHO)

regards
Dennis