Von: jake123 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2007 22:47
An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with user logout (Tapestry-Acegi)

Hi all,
I have a problem when a logged in user are about to logout. If I only empty
my user information in session object and using
SecurityContextHolder.getContext().setAuthentication(null); to empty the
acegi part the user can still come back to the secured page using the
browsers back button. I need to make this not possible.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks,
Jacob