You can just inject the following into your pages:

   @Inject
   private ApplicationGlobals globals;

And then use the servlet context inside the globals object to get the
application context via

   WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext
(servletContext);

Once you have the application context, you just call getBean(String) to get
your managed beans.