Nope, you tend to backtrack to the chunk of code that dynamically
built the Javassist class.  Here, I'd start looking at line 78 and see
what's going on there.

On 2/21/07, Matt Ayres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm running into a NullPointerException in PageTester if a <head>
element exists in the page template. Here's a snippet of the stack
trace:

at $Request_110d9536317.getContextPath($Request_110d9536317.java)
at $Request_110d95362e3.getContextPath($Request_110d95362e3.java)
at
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ClasspathAssetAliasManagerImpl.toC
lientURL(ClasspathAssetAliasManagerImpl.java:78)

There's a little more info at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1279

Is there a good way to debug a Javassist manipulated class?

-Matt

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry