I am running into difficulty getting Grid to work with my data. I have a
collection of MyInterface which is filled with objects of MyInterfaceImpl.
The problem is that MyInterfaceImpl is package-private, which causes
PropertyConduit to throw an exception::

java.lang.IllegalAccessError tried to access class
my.package.MyInterfaceImpl from class $PropertyConduit_110ea5beca5
Stack trace

  - $PropertyConduit_110ea5beca5.get($PropertyConduit_110ea5beca5.java)
  -
  org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.CoercingPropertyConduitWrapper.get
  (CoercingPropertyConduitWrapper.java:36)
  - org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.GridCell.beginRender(
  GridCell.java:64)
  - org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.GridCell.beginRender(
  GridCell.java)
  -
  org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$10$1.run
  (ComponentPageElementImpl.java:334)
  -
  org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke
  (ComponentPageElementImpl.java:931)
  -
  org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.access$100
  (ComponentPageElementImpl.java:68)
  -
  org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$10.render
  (ComponentPageElementImpl.java:338)
  - org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(
  RenderQueueImpl.java:57

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Will it require me to code
my own BeanModel for the Grid?? I find that kind of confusing, so any help
would be great :-)

Thanks
--
Peter Beshai

Pure Mathematics/Computer Science Student
University of Waterloo