On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 08:56:58PM +0200, andyhot wrote:
> Can you give an example of what you're trying to accomplish ?

In this case I want to render customized LinkSubmit. For that I have
LinkSubmit as subcomponent, but want to influence its body w/o using a
template. With the addBody function I can add the custom renderer, but I
cannot find the right way to do it, as I explained formerly.

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Haselbach - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - +49 176 2082 5804
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring