.html:
        <form t:type="beaneditform" object="loginData"></form>

becomes:
<form action="/hilo/login.beaneditform.form" id="form" method="post" name="form">

I've tried manually setting an id to form or something else but that doesn't seem to work either. I keep getting an Exception:

Component org.example.hilo.pages.Login does not contain an embedded component with id 'form'.

The documentation also doesn't specify a parameter "id" for the beaneditform component.