No idea, but a working example always helps me:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-examples/TimeTracker/src/

On 2/22/07, Chris Chiappone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am trying to get the autocompleter component to work with tap 4.1.1
I used to have tacos:Autocompleter working and wanted to replace it
with the new default component.  I am not getting any exceptions but
there are no values in my drop down.  Here is my page class and html

        public IAutocompleteModel getCompanyModel() {
                log.info("SETTING UP MODEL");
                List<Company> searchList = new ArrayList<Company>();

                Collection<Company> comps = getCompanyDao().findAll();
                for(Company c : comps){
                        log.info("Adding company: " + c.getId() +" "+
c.getName());
                        searchList.add(c);

                }

                return(new DefaultAutocompleteModel(searchList, "id", "name"));

        }

        @Component(id="autoCompleter", type="Autocompleter", bindings={
                        "model=ognl:companyModel", "value=ognl:TppName",
                        "focus=literal:false"})
        public abstract Autocompleter getAutoCompleter();

                        <form jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
listener="listener:searchForm">
jwcid="@Submit"
size="200px" value="message:searchTpp" class="searchSubmit" /></p>
                        </form>

--
~chris

Jesse Kuhnert