good Jesse,
This is my last day of the week I can fully dedicate to the project until
Saturday, next days as usual I'll be in Swiss, so after Wednesday I can only
work in the evening, .... even if I'm anoyed (F#!??!!!##g firewall ;-P ).

Here 7:20 am, I go to the office,

l8r,

kiuma

On 3/6/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah yes...I was just annoyed by this on a project today as well, so
your chances of seeing a fix for it soon are extremely good. ;)