Upate of the components inside the Dialog is not working indeeed, I've
tried to debug it once, and it seems that dialog do not scan the
internal components when it searches for the updated client IDs.

On 06/03/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Damnit...I don't know how I let something that obvious slip through.
I'll test this out tomorrow either way.

On 3/6/07, Leffel, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So simply updating the entire dialog worked perfectly. This suits my needs
because the response is small, so I haven't debugged more. I'll check it out
tomorrow and see if I can find out what's going on when trying to update
components within the dialog.

> Thanks,
>
> Danny

dialog to update using DirectLink. If I move the very same components outside of the
dialog, everything updates correctly using async or json. It doesn't matter whether
the dialog is hidden or not. Inside the dialog, nothing updates - there is nothing in
the AJAX response. Is there a trick to making this work?

> Jesse Kuhnert
> Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer