What are the drivers for you guys to decide when a version is considered
"stable enough" to be released? I'm not keen to use snapshot versions on a
production app, since it might break on the very day i'm building a new
version for deployment. For now, I stick to 4.1.1 (I know my app does work
with 4.1.1), but i'd love to work with a "whole lot better" version too :))
Are there any plan for the "official" release of 4.1.2?

2007/3/7, Andreas Andreou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'd say a whole lot better and at least as stable