Von: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Tomic Mirko
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. März 2007 16:40
An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Betreff: Library error - component in component

I made project and two libraries. I referenced two libraries in
.application. What I tryed now is to use one component from one library in
another (both are referenced in application), and I allways get error:
Library 'xxx' not found in namespace 'yyy'. I put xxx:component and
yyy:component in properties where I use those components. Any help with
this?