It doesn't cost you anything to paste a transcript into an e-mail
message, and it just might buy you a solution.

On 3/9/07, Davor Hrg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sorry, but my expirience with maven is limited,
I suppose the problem is probably with the testing plugin....

what can I do to resolve this ?

"suiteXmlFiles is configured, but there is no TestNG dependency"

I picked the source from repo, people are working with the code on daily
basis.
There has to be something in my setup that is making this problem to
manifest...

Davor Hrg

On 3/9/07, Pablo Ruggia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mmm, i think the problem is exactly the opposite. All projects have
> testing
> enabled because they inherit it from it's parent (tapestry-project).
> The original problem was that tapestry-component-report inherited an xml
> location and doesn't have it.
>
> On 3/9/07, Davor Hrg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > here is what it outputs with testng added to tapestry-component-report,
> > tapestry-core, tapestry-project
> >
> > adding testng dependency may be cause of the last error if it counts no
> > tests present as fail
> >

> > On 3/9/07, Davor Hrg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > when I add testng dependancy to all failng subprojects manualy
> > > mvn install fails fails stating that some tests failed, but I see no
> > > test errors
> > >
> > > Davor Hrg

> maven

> E:\_work\java\lib_src\tapestry5\tapestry-component-report\src\test\resources

> svn.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry