hls wrote a good tutorial in his T5 tutorial:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/t5-tutorial.pdf

jetty setup is not different for T4

g,
kris

"Bruno Mignoni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12.03.2007 14:25
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Eclipse is very Slow - What do i have to do be more fast the
developing?

Do you Have a Tutorial to install and configure?

I use Windows XP +  Eclipse + WTP + Tomcat 5.5 + Tapestry 4.0.2.

Jetty and Tomcat works at the same time in my project in Eclipse?

Jetty 5 or Jetty 6 ?

;-)

Bruno Mignoni

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/HowToSetupEclipseWtp?highlight=%28Eclipse%29