Hi,
I have a border component that access to a meta tag defined on the parent
page. The code works fine in 4.1.1, but stops working in 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT. Is
it a bug?

The component definition:

        <property name="pageGroup"
initial-value="page.specification.getProperty('page_group')"/>

The parent page definition:

Error message:
 Unable to parse OGNL expression
'page.specification.getProperty('page_group')': Error compiling expression
on object [EMAIL PROTECTED]/$Border] with expression node
page.specification.getProperty("page_group") getter body: { return
((org.apache.tapestry.util.BasePropertyHolder)(($Border_81)$2).getPage()).getSpecification()).getProperty("page_group");}
setter body: nullUnable to add method java.lang.Object get(ognl.OgnlContext,
java.lang.Object) to class ognl.ASTChain32622408Accessor: [source error] ;
is missing

Originally I tried to access the meta tag value using
<inject property="pageGroup" type="meta" object="page_group" />
 But it always return null. It seems working only for meta tags defined on
application level. For some reasons meta injection inside components ignores
tags defined in the parent pages? Is it correct implementation?