Sorry. This is handleable semi-transparently but I hadn't gotten
around to it yet. (probably something similar to what tacos:AjaxForm
does ) I've filed a jira issue for it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1348

On 3/7/07, VitalyA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,
I try to upload file using Upload component.
It works, but if i try to add to my form async="ognl:true"
I get following javascript exception:
Error received in IO response.  : None of the loaded transports for
dojo.io.bind() can handle the request."
Thanks.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer