Hi all,

I was trying to move our web app from Tapestry 4.0 to version 4.1.1. I've replaced framework, annotations and contrib jars with new onces - system compiled. But when tried to launch it an exception was thrown, which boiled down to:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/locks/ReentrantLock
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.DisableCachingFilter.<init>(DisableCachingFilter.java:41)
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

I've went through jars provided with distribution and I'm pretty sure that there is no package starting from edu... And http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/dependencies.html page says that "here are no dependencies for this project. It is a standalone application that does not depend on any other project." - so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Wojtek