Thanks a lot Weisu, will try this now.

Anjana Gopinath

On Mar 15, 2007, at 8:23 PM, Weisu wrote:

In 5.0.3, you can use a List to display the dropdown. The html template looks
like:
<select t:type="select" t:model="supplierName" t:value="nameValue"/>
And the component class looks like:
public List getSupplierName() {
          //define your list
                  List result = ..................;
          return  result;
}

public void setSupplierName(List _supplierName){
        this._supplierName = _supplierName;
}

Anjana Gopinath-2 wrote:

Hi

I am trying to use the tapestry 5 Select component to display a drop
down box. I created a enum with different values and tried giving
this enum as the model parameter. It seems to be displaying only the
first element of the enum. I  get a dropdown with the all the values
if the enum is a part of beanform. Can some one please help me out? i
couldnt find any thing related to this in the tapestry 5 website

Anjana Gopinath