The Form fire this this events: "submit", "success", "prepare", "validate"
and "failure".
The Submit component only fires "selected" event.

So, if you use the form component, you have to use "submit" or "success"
events.
If you are listening to the button, then use "selected" event. So you have
to put something like this:

@OnEvent(value = "selected",component="addApps")
   void  addApps(){
          System.out.println("-----------here ");