Howard,

Thanks for the reply (and for Tapestry, of course :-). I've figured
"mvn package" out, so I have the WAR.
On encoding:

On 19/03/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]

Tapestry's localization support has only been partially "roughed in";
T4 has additional features, such as meta-data to control the charset
and encoding when reading in a .properties file.

Does this mean currently there's nothing I can do (no problem, as I
said it's just a test project, I wouldn't have based a critical piece
of software on code that's declared to be moving target).

TIA,
Kofa