From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 3/22/2007 2:52 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Tapestry 3.0.3 Popups

You can use the PopupLink component to have them go to the same window
name or control it yourself via target="". (i think)

On 3/22/07, Mark Stang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Every time I have an external link pop up a window, I get a new window.  Even
if it is the same link.  Any idea how to have it re-use the same window?  I think
it is a parameter to the javascript, but I don't know how to pass the value down
to the javascript.

window.open('/pingfederate/app?service=external/SamlEndpointsPopUp&amp;sp=SIdP+Application+Endpoint',
'', 'top=100,left=100,height=600,width=800,scrollbars'); w.focus();">Application Endpoints</a>

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer