With all do respect..., it is these kind of answers that are forcing me to
re-iterate my original question.... (I'm not bullying anyone Jesse...)

HTML Templating is one of the major benefits of using T(4) in contrast to say, JavaServer Faces. When this concept is left out from T5, this is something very, very important.

So, please anyone from the dev. team....

-J.