Hi,

I'm trying to implement a Layout component as described here: http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/templates.html

The thing is that I get a
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException
Failure parsing template context:WEB-INF/Start.html: Element <t:layout> is in the Tapestry namespace, but is not a recognized Tapestry template element.

I made an empty Layout class in org.example.hilo.components and provided a html page in the resources directory with the content from the web page. What am I doing wrong? Without this I would need to duplicate the html in all the pages which just seems silly. Next up would be a kind of 'menu component'.

Thanks in advance,
Olivier Jacquet