Hi Martino,
                Thanks. It works. I am having another issue with an entity
values. I have 10+ fields in Order Object. I am displaying only 5 fields in
Order.html. I have Order.page file with 5 fields. In editOrder(
IRequestCycle cycle) method, I am setting
nextPage.setOrder(serviceManager.getOrder(id)).  Order Object values are
getting lost after I do form sumbit ( save method). In Save method, I am
calling serviceManager.Save(getOrder());
Could you please give me some hints? Do I need to specify all the fileds in
the page spec?

Thanks.
Sri.