Where do you have your Layout.html? is it in under resources?
this should be the typical structure

src/main/java/org/example/myapp/components/MyComponent.java
src/main/resources/org/example/myapp/components/MyComponent.html.

Anjana Gopinath
True North Technology
11465 John's Creek Parkway, Suite 300
Duluth, GA 30097