hi,

I am storing a list of items in the session using @Persist("session") and that
is working well, however I would like to remove that list from the session if
that area of my application is left by the user.  Is it possible to establish
via the PageDetachListener or some other method which page the user has decided
to jump to from my menu, and dependant on that page, clear / keep my session
variable?

Many thanks

Gareth