Hi, Jesse,

I just tried the latest snapshot of tapestry but still got the same result as in my last post ("If-component and T4.1.2-Snapshot") from the 28th of march. Rendering of the page differs major between T4.1.1 and T4.1.2 Snapshot.

Regards,
   Patrick
I think I've resolved most of the issues over the weekend already, but
since I ran across a new ognl jira issue this morning I went ahead and
enabled the promised fail-safe compilation features.

If anyone gets any exceptions related to ognl javassist please report
them asap, if they're just stack dumps to system.out it would be
~nice~ if you filed the bugs but hopefully they won't affect the
operation of your respective apps.

This was only enabled / deployed an hour or so ago so you'll need to
get the new snapshot to see the changes.