Von: Peter Schröder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. April 2007 14:03
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: AW: T4 aso in service

hi holger,

i tried it that way, but i could not figure out, how to access the state-object
as a value.

SessionNumbers is my state-object. i tried stuff like:

<set property="numbers" value="SessionNumbers" />
-->Unable to translate 'SessionNumbers' to type
de.freenet.pos.klarmobilBusiness.beans.SessionNumbers: No property editor for
de.freenet.pos.klarmobilBusiness.beans.SessionNumbers.

<set-object property="numbers"
value="service-property:tapestry.state.ApplicationStateManager:SessionNumbers"
/>
-->Class $ApplicationStateManager_111e5aa0536 does not contain a property named
'SessionNumbers'.

i just thought that there is a convenient way to push my visit-object to the
EngineService...