In case anyone else is looking for it I found it...
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tapestry-core/trunk/src/
test/java/org/apache/tapestry/integration/app1/pages/BlockDemo.java

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Petro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:51 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: RE: T5 - Select changed event...

Cool!  But now where is the BlockDemo.java class?  Honest!  I browsed
all through the pages around this and didn't see it.  These html pages
are directly in the WEB-INF directory so you must be using some other
plumbing process instead of the resources directory htmls matching src
directory java programs. Is there a way with maven or something like
that to load all these in testable form into eclipse?

BTW - If this is too-ignorant of a question, my apologies in advance.