Unfortunately for me, sounds like that won't work for me. There are multiple
items on the form and focus won't be on the AutoCompleter at the time of
submit.

On 4/16/07, Chris Chiappone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've done something similiar here.  In my autoCompleteModel I
basically return the search result in the getValues() method if no
matches get returned.  Seems to work the only problem is that if the
user doesn't have the option highlighted it ends up being null, which
happens if they use the mouse to submit instead of just hitting
return.

--
~chris