Hi,

There is a new syntax with 5.0.4-SNAPSHOT and the URL
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-spring/ was updated a while
ago. There is no more   @Inject("spring:yourBean").

It works fine for me.

Here is an excerpt:

public class UserView {
  @Inject
  @SpringBean("userManager")
  private UserManager _userManager;

   public List<User> getAllUsers() {
       return _userManager.getAllUsers();

The error seems to indicate a problem with your spring configuration.

/Serge