Borut, this has also (just) been fixed in the latest tacos...
As stated in the other email, im filling ALL the related bug reports :)

On 4/24/07, Borut Bolčina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Jesse, I tried with version numbers, but am unsure if the right jar
is being picked up. I posted a question on maven user list under
"Depending
on snapshots" topic. As I can't afford to much time investigating, I
downgraded to 4.1.1 which works. Using on the edge libs and frameworks can
really hurt sometime, but still...

I will file a jira issue later today or tomorrow.

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-framework/maven-metadata.xml