Hi, mateamargo. The getter

@InjectSpring("somebean")
public abstract SomeBean getSomething();

works fine... but be careful when you call getSomething()... if you call
this getter inside an "initialize()" method, you will get an exception,
because the property isn't injected yet... You must invoque this
property from a listener, or PageAttachListener.pageAttached()..

Saludos desde Argentina :-)