Right. For more on the hivemind specifics only see:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/developmentguide/exceptionpages.html

On 4/27/07, jake123 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Josh,
you can do a infrastructur override in your hivemodule.xml like this:

<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.InfrastructureOverrides">
        <property name="exceptionPageName" value="CustomExceptionPage" />
    </contribution>

and then you create your own CustomExceptionPage:

public abstract class CustomExceptionPage extends Exception implements
PageDetachListener {

private static Logger log =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(CustomExceptionPage.class);

public abstract void setExceptions(ExceptionDescription[] exceptions);

    public void setException(Throwable value){

        value.printStackTrace();
        try {
                /* Send email with the error msg  */
                getCommunicationService().sendErrorExceptionEmail(value);
        } catch (Throwable exept) {
                        // DO NOTHING...

you can also create a filter in here that ignores the error msgs that's
creates by the web spiders and bots... if you want to..

Cheers,
Jacob