hi,

found my problem... in order to have a service that does not have an
interface
you have to use the ServiceBinder.

Shouldn't it be possible to have these kind of services returned by a
builder
method as well? IMHO this way it'd feel more consistent....

g,
kris

Kristian Marinkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
27.04.2007 14:27
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
[T5] IOC: services without interface do not work

hi all,

when i try to return a service in my module that does not have an
interface
i get a "No service implements the interface..." exception. The recent
blog
entry suggests that it should work now ..

http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2007/04/pleasing-crowds-improving-ioc-extending.html

My module code is below. Am i missing something?
Or maybe i'm just too eager to use it... :)

I'm using the latest sources from the repository.

MyModule.java
public class MyModule {
    public static SimpleServiceImpl build() {
        return new SimpleServiceImpl();

g,
kris

btw. anyone tried to build tapestry 5 with java 1.6