Oh sorry ....You must be talking about the Tacos Grid component. I have no
idea on that one...

On 5/1/07, Jacob Bergoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jesse,
I looked at the link and I must say that I still don't get it....
How will I wrap my content into a directLink in the grid component?

I have the method from the demo app:

   public Object getGridData()
    { // source
        List results = new ArrayList();
        DateFormat dateFormat = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd",
getLocale());
        for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++) {
            Map map = new HashMap();
            map.put("stringColumn", "String " + i);
            map.put("intColumn", new Integer(i * 10));
            map.put("floatColumn", "" + ((i * 100) + (float) ((float) i /
(float) (i + 1))));
            Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance();
            cal.add(Calendar.DATE, i);
            map.put("dateColumn", dateFormat.format(cal.getTime()));
            results.add(map);
        }
        return results;
    }

What do I need to change here for making a new column in the end with a
directLink?
I am really thankfull for any pointers or example you can help me with.
Thanks
Jacob

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/componentreference/table.html