Christian,
 Genius. Wrapped it around a div (via an @Any component) and it worked. You
just saved me half a head of hair.

Thank you big time.

Will

On 5/2/07, Christian Dutaret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I use @EventListener annotations to populate select boxes on T4.1.1without
any problems on FF, IE6, IE7 and Opera (but not on Konqueror or Safari,
but
this is another discussion).
IE has some known issues with ajax though. Maybe your problem is one of
those:
- with IE, if you update the select element itself, it just doesn't work,
you need to update a surrounding element instead (span is fine)
- if your updated value contains any HTML escape entity (like &eacute;),
it
won't work on IE. Replace with the UTF-8 value instead.

HTH
Ch.