You can download it from http://howardlewisship.com/repository/ .

I'm using it in a project right now and it seems to work fine for me.

On 5/2/07, Ken nashua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I decided to look at javaforge because of the post-redirect-get solution
with @Persist("flash")

A small snippet was offered for the solution but I bargained for dragging
in
alot more.

Help is appreciated abouot it's usability.

o    what is the status of this project? Is it usable?
o    why does it not build on svn checkout? The plugin rev does not exist?
            <plugin>
                <version>2.8-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>
o    what do I have to do to get this to build? Replace plugin rev with
2.3?
Still fails...
o    Is any of this functionality inside tapestry-4.1.1 ?
o    will any of this functionality be in tapestry-5.0 ?

Best regards
Ken in nashua