I briefly tried out T5 (5.0.3) yesterday and was impressed! One of the areas
I couldn't convert my app easily though, was the Select boxes (that required
IPropertySelectionModel). Currently, in T4 I use a global static helper that
automatically prepares my lists as per code:

<code>
public class PropertySelectionHelper
{
   public static IPropertySelectionModel wrapPropertySelection(List list,
           String nameProperty)
   {
       return new LabeledPropertySelectionModel(
               new BeanPropertySelectionModel(list, nameProperty),
               " -- Choose --");
</code>

My only issue here is, how do I implement the equivalent in T5? Haven't been
able to find clear cut documentation, and I'm afraid that my select options
are a bit more complex than Enum's. Any help would be appreciated (so I can
evaluate this better!)

Cheers