From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: 4.1.2 snapshot changes 4-20 to 4-30

Which issue is still a problem? Is it anything discussed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1396 ?

Perhaps your failure is slightly different ? I may need more specific
information (to re-create) . ...Either way an update just went out a few
seconds ago. Maybe that fixed it.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer