I think that wiki page is out of date. MindBridge went in and made the
ordering deterministic a fairly long time ago.

On 5/3/07, Jorge Montero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying toconvert part of a tapestry page into a component for reuse.
The part of the page I want to reuse renders two PropertySelectors with
different data depending of the value of a property, and updates another
property by processing the original property and the current values on
the PropertySelectors. When this is part of the page, the filtering and
creation of the models is done during pageBeginRender, and everything
works fine.

My original plan was to just move the code over to the component's
pageBeginRender(). The problem is that, as it is mentioned here (
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Gotchas ), the component is not
guaranteed to have received its parameters in pageBeginRender(), so the
component might fail to initialize properly.

Is there any other way to initialize my component after the parameters
have been populated?
Is there any other scheme that could make such a component work?

Jorge