Hi,

it's maybe a newbie question but I'm missing something and I can't understand
the following:

SessionPropertyPersistenceStrategy seems to be a service deployed as a
*singleton*.
It has a property webRequest into which one injects infrastructure:request.

How can the SessionPropertyPersistenceStrategy service be thread safe (and it
is ) and at the same time use a property webRequest that is thread dependent?

Could somebody provide me some explanations?

Thanks,

--ERic