Just prompting Sabine for more details about what HTML was produced, and
what was expected.

On 5/4/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I guess this is my disagree with Howard day, but I don't think that's a
completely valid statement.

Just look at the actions list drop down in the email (gmail) client you
are
using to reply to these messages. ;) ..It's extremely convenient and not
something you can easily do with css alone.

On 5/4/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whitespace in HTML is generally not meaningful.  Perhaps you should use
> CSS
> to style the <options> to use a fixed-width font?
>
> On 5/4/07, Sabine K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > there is one selectbox: <t:select t:model="_restrictionEnzymes"
> > style="width: 300px; font-family:monospace" size="7"
> > t:value="selectedEnzyme"/>
> >
> > _restrictionEnzymes is an arraylist with strings like:
> >
> > [Acc65I]               | GGTACC
> > [EcoRI]                | GAATTC
> > [Hpy188III]          | TCNNGA
> >
> > Everythink is right but the whitespaces become lost. i tested to write
> > "&nbsp;" or "&#160;"  which not works. Any idea how to get whitespaces
> in
> > string in a selectbox?
> >
> > Best regards
> > --