So, an << ls -lR >> of your workspace would be helpful, to see that files
are named correctly and in the proper places.

On 5/5/07, Sven Homburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i spend some hours to check out where is my error in reasoning.

if i send the url http://localhost:8080/test5/, tapestry redirects via
onActivated to the
login page but i receive an blank page

if i send the url http://localhost:8080/test5/start, i receive the
excepted content from login page

if wrote an testng module like this

public class TestStartPage extends Assert
{
    private PageTester _tester;
    private String _appPackage = "de.hsofttec.test5";
    private String _appName = "test5";

    @BeforeClass
    public void initializeTest()
    {
        _tester = new PageTester(_appPackage, _appName, "resources");
    }

    @Test
    public void test1()
    {
        Document doc = _tester.renderPage("TestStart");
        System.err.println(doc.toString());
        assertTrue(true);

and i wonder, that the doc object is an "empty document"

public class TestStart
{
    @InjectPage
    private TestLogin _login;

    Object onActivate()
    {
        return _login;

    <h1>Login Test</h1>

public class TestLogin
{
    public String getName()
    {
        return getClass().getName();

    <h1>Welcome</h1>
    <t:OutputRaw value="name">the class name</t:OutputRaw>

Mit freundlichem Gruss

homburg Softwaretechnik
S.Homburg
21220 Seevetal / GERMANY